Reviving this blog



~ CAUTION - this is another 'deep hipster shit' post. Just be prepared for stupid philosphy and reminiscing. ~

Hi! Um, long time no see.

Yes, it's been a while. I thought about closing this blog for a second, since I seemed to have run out of ideas. My life is not that interesting to be honest, and since I've been back from England, there wasn't really much to share. However, I have again experienced with joy that a writer's block always comes to an end even though it seems like you could never write again. So recently, I got some writing impulses and ideas and so I thought - why not start again!

 There has been happening a lot lately. In the last few months, I've learned a lot. I have grown and developed myself. I moved out from my parents and live on my own now (well not all on my own, I actually have 2 flatmates!), I started uni which is super exciting, I met new people and was more self confident doing so than I would have thought, I even made some friends, I lost weight and feel better in my body than ever, I read english texts that I thought I'd never be able to understand, and last but definitely not least I got a fricking own car (eek!!).

 As you can see, a lot of adult stuff, and if I think about it I can't quite cope with the fact that I actually managed all of this and this is my life right now. I mentally add this to the list of things I'd like to tell my 14 and 17 year old self (even though they - or I, whatever - would be terrified and wouldn't believe me). I've always been a think-too-much and a worry-a-lot. At some point in my life, I decided that the pursue of life is happiness. My 17 year old self cried a lot about the thought that I might not get a good job, make wrong decisions and end up being unhappy with my life. I know, I'm not at the end of the road - rather the opposite is the case, I'm at the very beginning - but somehow I know, it's gonna be fine. Because a way is never a straight road, it's a (damn difficult) maze with multiple exits. And if you go th wrong way, you simply walk back and go the other way. And then, you're gonna be fine.




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

"21" - a word waterfall

BERLIN - Städtetrip

Wiegt Reichweite mehr als Talent?